Endless Inspiration: Spring at Kew Gardens                                                          

Spring at Kew Gardens

    
Last Sunday I enjoyed a lovely afternoon with my gorgeous friend Sarah, on our annual pilgrimage to Kew Gardens - one of my favourite places in London. I was absolutely, positively kicking myself, because I forgot my camera and really wanted to be able to share it with you all as its such a special time at Kew; the last of the spring flowers are blooming and the early summer beauties are starting to make their presence felt. However thanks to the generous people at Flickr, after much searching, I can show you exactly what it was like; so come for a wander with me round Royal Botanic Kew Gardens.


The lilacs are out and the scent is heavenly


Lets head up the tree top walk for some great views









watch your head!








Lets go into the Palm house





Kew Palace


Isn't the blossom wonderful








Why not a quick look inside the temperate house








I so love Cow Parsley





Queen Charlotte's cottage


I saved the best for last a wander through the bluebells













Labels: , , , ,