Endless Inspiration: More Snow                                                          

More Snow

    
I woke up on Monday morning and what did I see......the biggest dump London has seen in 18 years







Then I look out the kitchen window to the building entrance and gardens, winter wonderland



Time to go to work






Walking to the Tube as all trains and buses have stopped running, most of the tubes lines are in chaos except the ones that take me to work.....! Everyone is having a snow day but me :(



The view from my office. Later in the day someone built a snowman on the terrace and put a kilt on him :)



Home again, where is all the traffic?


Gotta check out the snow on my terrace



Time to go back inside


Today is Thursday and the snow still hanging round, unheard of in the city.

Labels: , , ,